Gifts for Mum
Are you thinking about the perfect gift for your mom? Easier said than done! We are here to help you find the perfect gift. Customize a gift for your mom with a sweet photo or text and make it unforgettable.
You've seen 48 of 361 gifts
Unforgettable Gift for Mum: Show Your Love in a Unique Way
It's not always easy to find a great gift for mum, a much-loved person who is easy to take for granted. She gives endless love and care without asking for anything in return, and is characterised as a loving and confident person who can gain superpowers to protect her loved ones. If you're looking for the perfect gift for mum, you've come to the right place. Whether you want to add a personal touch to the gift or are just looking for a little attention, we have the selection. We're here to help you! With us, you'll get tips and advice and a great selection of unique gifts that are perfect for your mum.
It's not always easy to know what to buy for mum, whether for birthdays, Mother's Day or Christmas. Here we offer both luxurious and practical gifts that you can personalise, so you can find the perfect gift to give.
The most Uniques gifts for mum
With us at YouSurprise, you can make every gift unique and personalised to be a memory for life. Sometimes all it takes is a little inspiration and imagination to find the perfect gift.
Sure, it's nice to receive flowers and a nice birthday card on our birthday. It can be fun to take mum out for dinner at her favourite restaurant, book a weekend at a spa hotel or maybe give away a cool experience if your mum is adventurous.
However, sometimes it's not possible to spend the day together or the budget may not be enough to give something extravagant as a gift to your mum. That being said, a gift can be just as meaningful and appreciated even if it's not a luxurious trip. Getting something unique and personal always warms the heart.
When buying gifts for mum?
There's no doubt that mum is a special person. Whether it's a gift for a big occasion or just a small token of appreciation, mum is someone who should be celebrated properly. This can mean being surrounded by all your friends, just your nearest and dearest, or sometimes it's just you and mum. You have to ask yourself, what is it that mum appreciates? Maybe she likes spending time with a relaxing hike in the mountains, or just sitting in front of a warm fireplace with her knitting? How about dreaming away in the pages of a good book? Or maybe it's quality time with loved ones that's top of her wish list. Then you need to consider what would go with her favourite things and what occasion the gift should be for. If it's a personalised gift for mum, a homemade gift is often extra special. Perhaps the gift comes from the children, or from her better half. A good starting point is to talk to other mums you know about what they think is a nice gift that might suit the occasion or someone who has given a gift to mum. For example, if you know someone who has given a gift to mum at 50 or a gift to mum at 60, it's worth asking their advice if you're looking for a gift for the same occasion.
Tips for good gifts for mum
It is possible to make a personalised gift with little effort and without costing too much. You can give a gift even if it's not to celebrate a birthday, Mother's Day or any other day that is usually celebrated with a gift. Getting a gift on an ordinary day when it's not expected can add colour to any dreary November day. If you're looking for ideas for good gifts, here are some suggestions.
A selection of personalised gifts for mum
A unique gift for mum with a photo of you, grandchildren or maybe her dog is something to remember. It can be on a cosy tote bag for shopping or a mug for morning coffee, where the warmth makes the photo stand out. Works equally well as Christmas gifts for mum as a gift to just show your appreciation. Other great ideas for gifts for mum include:
- Engrave your mother's name on a wine glass or a beautiful candle lantern to enjoy on dark fall evenings.
- A gift that can enhance the everyday life of a cheese lover is a cheese tray with personalised engraving.
- If it's a gift for a chocolate-loving mum, there's everything from luxurious chocolates to well-known brands that you can personalise with names and photos on the box.
- If your mum likes to exercise or play sports, there's everything from water bottles and T-shirts to towels. Write her name on the shirt or give away a towel with a printed photo. Guaranteed to be appreciated both during and after the workout.
- For the planning and organising mum, a unique planner and personalised pen might be just the thing.
A gift for mum from the children
A small thing for a great role model, it's usually the thought that counts, after all, a mum always thinks of her children. If you need gifts for a mum who has everything, an experience or homemade gift can be a great fit. This isn't something you can find in just any shop, it's a symbol of the bond between families and can help create memories to last a lifetime. Even if you think a mum already has everything, it's often the little things she appreciates the most:
- A box of her favourite chocolates
- A thermos cup for hiking or travelling in the car
- A book dedicated to mum
- A nice card
- A practical backpack or shopping bag
What are some popular personalised gifts for mum?
A personalised gift can be a great present, but at the same time it can be difficult to know exactly how to go about it. With today's technology and proximity to the internet, there are many options:
- Personalised calendar
- Wine glasses with engraved names
- Key rings with photo and name
- Engraved bracelet with children's names
- Jewellery with engraved pendant
- Coffee cup with name or photo
- Memory box with photo
- Personalised planner
Surprise her with a luxury gift for mum
Sometimes we want to give something a little out of the ordinary, especially if someone is celebrating a birthday. Some occasions call for something extra that makes your mum feel luxurious and fancy, such as a set of champagne and engraved glasses. If you'd rather give something more personal, give something that's just for her.
- Cosy robe with slippers. If you want to give something unique and luxurious, go for a robe or kimono with her name on it. Complement it with a pair of comfortable slippers. A perfect gift to give if you've also booked a nice spa weekend for the two of you.
- Beautiful jewellery. A necklace is always right. Personalise it with a photo that means a lot to your mother. For a matching gift, add an engraved bracelet.
- Luxuriously practical. If your mum uses her laptop a lot and takes it to and from work, give her a luxury protective leather case with her name on it.
- Secure travel. Give away a photo cabin bag, preferably with a personalised leather luggage tag. The bag is guaranteed to stand out on the baggage carousel on your next trip. There's no risk of someone else taking it by mistake.
Never miss a day to pamper your mum
For anyone who wants to give something unique as a gift to their mother, there is nothing better than making a gift personalised. Photos that evoke memories, engraved gifts or something to enjoy, such as chocolates and sparkling wine, are sure to be appreciated.
Thinking ahead and giving a gift that suits your mother's interests will make it extra special. If you can't give your mum the gift in person, order it and have your gift delivered right to her door. That alone will make her day.
Make a unique homemade gift for a mum
Lots of mums love homemade gifts. They are often displayed in the home, with a sense of pride that this particular item was made by their child. Many of the options are projects and crafts, but can be just as much fun to make as to give.
- Customised card with a personal greeting
- Picture collage on canvas
- Photo book dedicated to mum
- Art panels for the wall
- Puzzles with your own design
There are many things you can come up with that you might not initially think of as nice, or that might seem a bit boring, but that mum will really appreciate if you give it to her as a gift. Let your creativity flourish!
A more expensive gift for mum
You can also team up with other family members and pool your money to buy something a little more expensive. A very special jewellery set, matching interior, or a combination of a personalised gift and a gift card. Wine glasses and wine tasting, a box of chocolates and chocolate tasting, a cheese platter and a three-course dinner with a show. When several people work together, you can come up with unique and special gifts for mum. Your imagination knows no bounds and there are so many amazing things you can come up with.
The thought that counts
Whether it's Christmas, a birthday, a gift for Mother's Day or an ordinary Sunday, mum will always appreciate the gift and the thought behind it. The most important thing is to celebrate and honour the main character and make her feel seen and appreciated.